Three Peaks Challenge
Recently a good pastor friend of mine told me that his summer plans included the 3 Peaks Challenge and I felt old and a little jealous of his youth and energy. To walk up the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales within 24 hours takes a lot of physical and mental preparation with a fair degree of risk.
To climb these breath taking heights is a team effort where we prize God’s calling and his prophetic promise over any laid back comfortable easy believism. This is all about faith. A giant leap forward is achieved by lots of individual small steps of faith that says yes to giving, serving and to have zeal for God’s glorious church.
Without faith it is impossible to please God and I ask each one to join together with me to embrace our 3 Peaks Challenges to advance his Kingdom
February Diary dates
- 7th evening with Plymouth Elders
- 9th-10th shadowed by Stuart Alfred from Exeter
- 11th -12th weekend with Grace Church Truro
- 14th-16th India team in the UK
- 19th Preaching at Citygate Church, Bournemouth
- 22nd day with Bristol Church leaders
- 23rd day with Home Counties church Elders
- 26th Preaching in Exeter
- 29th Feb - 6th March Madrid with Kevin & Vanessa Bartlett